Situated just a ten minute walk from Paceville, and the heart of St.Julians, is a modernized and rapidly expanding town called Swieqi. Most of the properties in Swieqi have been built or renovated within the last ten years. Not as busy as Sliema and St. Julians, but still so close. Minimarkets and pharmacies are located close to most of the properties in Swieqi being with a maximum walking distance of ten minutes. Property in Swieqi is also close to bus routes and just a five minute walk from the terminus. Swieqi is also popular for its range of English Language Schools. Three of the main schools are located just at the tip of Paceville, which is bordering Swieqi. Property in Swieqi is not readily available, so, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately.
SWIEQI- Fully furnished Penthouse located in a nice area and forming part of a small block and served with lift, with a total area of 131 SQM(76 SQM internal and 55 SQM external). It comprises an ...Read More
SWIEQI || This second floor apartment is part of a very prestigious block of only three units situated in the heart of Swieqi. The property comprises two bedrooms plus a study all complimented by ...Read More
SWIEQI -This Duplex Penthouse is located on the third and fourth floors of a very prestigious block of three units situated in the heart of Swieqi. The property comprises three bedrooms, en-suite ...Read More
SWIEQI - A large and older type of maisonette located on one of the best streets in Swieqi. Plot size of approximately 400sqm with internal floor area being approximately 150sqm Internally the ...Read More
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.