Located between Sliema and Swieqi is this once very small fishing village. Properties in St. Julians are rather modern, because as the years have gone by, it has evolved into one of the most popular cities in Malta. Similar to Sliema, St.Julians has become very active over the past few years, yet it has still retained a very peaceful atmosphere. Old men sitting on benches fishing, and small local fishing boats slowly drifting in and out of Spinola bay. Some of the properties in St. Julians are complemented by breath taking views of the bay, whilst others have suburb town views. Property in St. Julians is also very close to Paceville. this is the hub of entertainment in Malta with over 100 bars and clubs in just three short streets. One of the advantages of properties in St. Julians is that most of them are very close to the promenade.
Ground Floor Maisonette
ST JULIANS - A brand new Freehold 1-bedroom maisonette plus Study (2nd bedroom) and it enjoys its very own entrance.
Stylish interiors (designer finished)
1 double bedroom
1 single bedroom
1 ...Read More
St. Julian's - New on the market and located just a stone throw away from Balluta Bay is this, 5th Floor, 170sqm, 3-Bedroom Apartment with front balcony.
Property consists of an imposing entrance ...Read More
Sale of an entire floor measuring circa 887sqm of internal living space offering flexibility and the option to sub-divide into 4 or five individual Apartments. Forming part of a stunning development ...Read More
Border between St. Julians and Sliema, this garage is in a block of apartments finished with ceramic tiles and doors. The common part is ready built. The garage can easily fit in two SUVs, this ...Read More
ST JULIAN'S: This is a very well presented first floor three bedroom apartment, in one of the quiet and well sort after areas of St Julian's, on the border with Sliema. 5 mins walk from Balluta Bay, ...Read More
ST. JULIAN'S - A luxury two bedroom apartment located in the highly sought after Portomaso Marina. Property comprises a fully equipped modern kitchen, dining area and a living room leading to a ...Read More
Outstanding, prestigious and exclusive are just a few ways to describe this new, luxurious concept. Forming part of one of Malta's most prestigious and elite, high end residential complexes, is this ...Read More
ST JULIANS: A beautiful well designed Apartment located on the 8th Floor in a High End Development (SDA) in St Julians. Property comprises of a large open plan Kitchen / Living / Dining Room leading ...Read More
ST JULIANS: A beautiful well designed Apartment located on the 8th Floor in a High End Development (SDA) in St Julians. Property comprising of a large open plan Kitchen / Living / Dining Room ...Read More
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.