Make your first time unforgettable!
We're here to help make your first time beautiful and fulfilling, with savings on almost every aspect of making your new house, your true home.
Buying a home for the first time doesn't need to be complicated, challenging or take forever - if you have the right team by your side. And, with a little help from us, it also doesn't need to be as expensive as you might expect it to be.
Save up to €13,000 in expenses! We're offering brilliant savings on PV Panels, furniture, white goods, TV, home insurance and so much more!
Why our team we hear you say?
We're your partner, not a salesman.Buying a home is a big deal. It takes time and costs hard earned money. We listen to you. We'll challenge you. We'll give you ideas. We'll share advice from what we and other satisfied clients have experienced.
We're experienced, with a modern outlook.We love tradition. We also love new things too. That's why we take a different approach to selling property.We'll work virtually and in person, taking all the necessary safety precautions.
We want to give you more.It takes more than stones to make a home. From furniture to connectivity and TV to white goods – its all the little things that truly make a space your own. That's why we've put together this brilliant package of benefits ideal for first time buyers.If you're still leaning about everything involved in buying a home, check out this detailed and handy guide to buying your first property.
Government Tax Incentive!
First Time Buyer Government Benefits
Certain fiscal measures relating to property transfers already in force will be extended into 2021, including:
- Stamp duty exemption for first time buyers – as of 20 October 2020, the first €200,000 will be exempt from duty (increased from €175,000);
- Reduced rate of duty (3.5%) on the first €200,000 (increased from €175,000) of value of property inherited which is the residence of the heirs;
- Reduced rate of duty (3.5%) on the first €200,000 on the acquisition of residential property (even if not first-time buyers);
- Refund of duty on the purchase of a new residential home for “Second-Time Buyers” (refund of up to €3,000 or up to €5,000 in the case of persons with special needs);
- Reduced rate of duty on the acquisitions of residential property in Gozo, and of property in Urban Conservation areas (2.5% instead of 5%);
- Exemption from stamp duty on the first €250,000 (increased from €200,000) on donations of immovable property from parents to children to be used for residential purposes (additional value will be taxed at 3.5%);
- The reduction of duty to 1.5% and the reduction of transfer tax to 5% on immovable property transfers on the first €400,000, introduced earlier this year (COVID-19 regeneration measures), will continue to apply to promise of sale agreements entered into by 31 March 2021 where the contract is concluded by 31 December 2021.
Your First Time with Zanzi Homes
We just made it a little easier for you. Ok. A LOT easier!
Hurry though. These incredible offers can't last forever.
AN ECO HOME€1200 off PV Panels and Reverse Osmosis
Not including €3000 off Government Scheme
International Sales Direct
A FURNISHED HOME WITH FORMUp to 20% Discount on Furnishings
A PROTECTED HOME35% off your first year's home insurance
A VROOM VROOM HOMEUp to €6000 discount on your new vehicle
A FUNCTIONING HOMEUp to 50% discount on white goods
A HEALTHY HOME25% Discount on a Single Annual Membership
A FURNISHED HOME WITH CHATEAU D'AXKitchen, Appliances, Dining, Living and Bedroom Package at just €7,445 from €10,245
A NOURISHING HOME15% discount one time only
Holland and Barrett
AN EASIER HOMESave up to €300 on notary fees.
A FURNISHED HOME WITH KREAFREE Sofa Bed with every full apartment package
A GREEN HOME20% Rooftop Gardens
A SECURE HOME20% off Intruder Alarms, CCTV