One of the most popular locations on the Island is Sliema. Property in Sliema is complimented by many supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, shops and beaches. Located on the northern east coast, any property in Sliema is not more than a five minute walk to the promenade. Even if you wanted to go to other cities, such as Paceville or Valletta, there is a very efficient bus service passing through every seven minutes from the promenade. Sliema is one of the busiest cities, with two of the largest shopping complexes in Malta, so be it Armani, Topshop or NEXT you'll definitely find it in Sliema. Wherever your property in Sliema is located, you will be close to all amenities. Minimarkets and pharmacies are peppered on almost every corner, and if food is your thing property in Sliema is your best option!
SLIEMA | This stunning 19th-floor corner penthouse forms part of a prestigious complex which is situated in the highly sought after area of Sliema, just a stone's throw away from the coastline, along ...Read More
SLIEMA - A lovely bright apartment, having a squarish layout, situated minutes away from the Sliema seafront. Apartment having two double bedrooms main with ensuite, Guest bathroom and a bright open ...Read More
SLIEMA - Lovely Townhouse located in a quiet road in Sliema, situated only five minutes walk down to Sliema strand shops, and cafes.
Upon entering the property one finds a spacious, welcoming room, ...Read More
SLIEMA - A new development located meters away from Ballutta Bay. Duplex Penthouse, comprising two double bedrooms (main with en-suite), main bathroom, front and back balconies at third floor level, ...Read More
SLIEMA - A new development located meters away from Ballutta Bay. Second floor apartment, comprising an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, Two bedrooms (main with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe), ...Read More
SLIEMA - A new development located meters away from Ballutta Bay. Second floor apartment, comprising an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, One bedroom with en-suite, main bathroom, front and back ...Read More
SLIEMA - A new development located meters away from Ballutta Bay. First floor apartment, comprising an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, Two bedrooms (main with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe), ...Read More
SLIEMA - A new development located meters away from Ballutta Bay. First floor apartment, comprising an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, One bedroom with en-suite, main bathroom, front and back ...Read More
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.