Mosta is a large town situated in the centre of Malta with a population of approximately 20,000. Mosta has a lot of historical places such as the Victoria lines, however its main attraction is its huge round church with the third largest unsupported dome in the world. Property in Mosta mainly come s as terraced or town houses but one can also find an apartment here. Most buses pass through Mosta so transport to other parts of Malta is easy. As a result of its size Mosta has all amenities and has many shops, bars and restaurants scattered over the town. Property in Mosta is available at an average budget.
Mosta.... Second-floor apartment in the centre of Malta close to all amenities. This property consists of kitchen/living/dining with front balcony, main bathroom, main bedroom and study room both ...Read More
Mosta.... First-floor apartment in the centre of Malta close to all amenities. This property consists of kitchen/living/dining with front balcony, main bathroom, main bedroom and study room both ...Read More
MOSTA - fully furnished modern 3 bedroom apartment in the heard of Mosta. Property comprises open plan kitchen/living/dining with a balcony, main bathroom, 3 double bedrooms all with a balcony, main ...Read More
MOSTA...Site for development including permits for five squarish layout dwellings on five levels. At ground floor level, a one bedroom Apartment with yard having an internal area of 74.35 square ...Read More
MOSTA- Furnished Duplex Penthouse forming part of a small block in a very quiet and nice area of Mosta. On the upper-level one finds an open plan kitchen/living/dining room, a rear balcony and a ...Read More
MOSTA- Unconverted ground floor maisonette located in a good area of Mosta close to amenities. Comprises of an entrance hall, open plan kitchen, living and dining room, two double bedrooms, bathroom, ...Read More
MOSTA- New on the market is this second floor three bedroom apartment in a quiet road yet close to all amenities. Layout consist of a large open plan kitchen, living and dining with a large terrace, ...Read More
MOSTA- New on the market is this development with this large Fourth floor apartment consists of a total 237sqm with a massive open plan with approx 90sqm of Kitchen living dining enjoying a front ...Read More
MOSTA- New on the market is this development with this large second floor apartment consists of a total 163sqm with a massive open plan with approx 50sqm of Kitchen living dining enjoying a front ...Read More
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.