Mosta is a large town situated in the centre of Malta with a population of approximately 20,000. Mosta has a lot of historical places such as the Victoria lines, however its main attraction is its huge round church with the third largest unsupported dome in the world. Property in Mosta mainly come s as terraced or town houses but one can also find an apartment here. Most buses pass through Mosta so transport to other parts of Malta is easy. As a result of its size Mosta has all amenities and has many shops, bars and restaurants scattered over the town. Property in Mosta is available at an average budget.
MOSTA - A five-car street level garage. Will be offered Finished and Freehold.
MOSTA - A fourth-floor Penthouse served with lift. Layout comprises of a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living with a front terrace, main bathroom, first double bedroom, main bedroom with an ...Read More
MOSTA - A third-floor apartment served with lift. Layout comprises of a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living with a front balcony, first double bedroom, main bathroom, main bedroom with a walk-in ...Read More
MOSTA - A second-floor apartment served with lift. Layout comprises of a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living with a front balcony, first double bedroom, main bathroom, main bedroom with a ...Read More
MOSTA - A first-floor apartment served with lift. Layout comprises of a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living with a front balcony, first double bedroom with an internal yard, main bathroom, main ...Read More
MOSTA: Tastefully converted authentic maltese character house situated on the outskirts of this sought after village with large mature garden and pool, having all accommodation surrounding central ...Read More
MOSTA - Ready built apartment located in an excellent location in Mosta. Layout comprises a welcoming open plan area having kitchen/ dining & living area leading to a front balcony. Property offering ...Read More
MOSTA - Excellently converted and very well kept, away from the busy town, compact yet having a comfortable size comes this House of Character newly listed on the market. A very welcoming hall leads ...Read More
MOSTA - Fully furnished three bedroom apartment close to PAMA. Comprises a squarish layout and two bedrooms with windows overlooking Mdina. The sitting room is open plan with the kitchen in a ...Read More
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.