Marsaskala is a sea-side village situated in the south-east of Malta. It has wonderfully formed cliffs, saltpans, gardens and local clubs as well as a long promenade stretching from one side of the bay to the other. One can escape to the fortifications and watch towers, to absorb some of the Maltese culture. There are many points of interest in Marsaskala, from St. Thomas Tower to Marsaskala's parish church and many other quaint chapels such as Madonna of the Rosary Chapel. All this makes property in Marsaskala an ideal place where one may find a mixture of culture, sea views and nature all combined in one location.
This beautiful penthouse is located in the center of all amenities with distant sea views and country views. The property consists of a modernly finished open plan/kitchen/ dining leading onto a well ...Read More
MARSASCALA- Newly built is this three double bedroom with unobstructed sea views. This apartment will comprises a spacious open plan Kitchen, living, Dining area enjoy sea views and two bathrooms ...Read More
Here we find a penthouse found on the 6th floor with outstanding views of the Marsaskala sea and also views of Zonqor and Bidni. The property will include a one-bedroom (or studio ...Read More
MARSASKALA - located close to all daily amenities this property consists of a separate kitchen, living / dining, one double bedroom, two twin bedrooms and one family bathroom. It also enjoys an ...Read More
Ready to move into Penthouse in Marsaskala including airspace. Layout comprises an open plan area having kitchen/ dining & living leading to a front terrace, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and ...Read More
MARSASKALA - Second-floor apartment set in the very quiet area of Bella Vista and close to all amenities. The property comprises a spacious open plan Kitchen / Living / Dining, main bathroom, and two ...Read More
MARSASCALA- Located in a great and forms part of a new development is this ground floor Maisonette which comprises of a squarish layout of 100sqm, two double bedroom two bathrooms and a good size ...Read More
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.