Marsaskala is a sea-side village situated in the south-east of Malta. It has wonderfully formed cliffs, saltpans, gardens and local clubs as well as a long promenade stretching from one side of the bay to the other. One can escape to the fortifications and watch towers, to absorb some of the Maltese culture. There are many points of interest in Marsaskala, from St. Thomas Tower to Marsaskala's parish church and many other quaint chapels such as Madonna of the Rosary Chapel. All this makes property in Marsaskala an ideal place where one may find a mixture of culture, sea views and nature all combined in one location.
First Floor Maisonette
MARSASKALA - A very modern first floor two bedroom plus study Maisonette situated in a cul-de-sac. Upon entering one is greeted with a highly furnished open plan with all modern appliances. Followed ...Read More
M'SKALA - Situated on the second floor, comes this bright three bedroom apartment. Property comprises of a large open plan kitchen/living/dining area overlooking a good sized front terrace. A ...Read More
MARSASKALA - Newly built fifth floor two bedrooms plus study in the heart of Marsaskala. Upon entering one is greeted with an open plan kitchen/dining/living leading to a spacious front terrace ...Read More
M'SKALA - Situated on the third floor comes this older type two bedroom apartment enjoying a squarish layout. Property consists of an open plan kitchen/living/dining area overlooking a good sized ...Read More
MARSASKALA - Set in a Highly sought after area in BELLAVISTA, one finds this Third Floor Apartment forming part of a New Development Perfect for first time buyers or as a rental investment. Property ...Read More
Situated in a very good area, this 3rd floor Apartment full of natural light . Layout consists of a good size open plan , 2 bedrooms main with en-suite , Family bathroom , Box room . ...Read More
MARSASCALA- Luxury finished penthouse in Marsascala enjoying beautiful sea views from every room. Comprises of an open plan kitchen, living and dining room leading to a spacious terrace with barbecue ...Read More
MARSASCALA: This is a very modern two bedroom apartment situated in a much sort after block, overlooking the bay in Marsascala. South facing and with loads of natural light at both the front and back ...Read More
MARSASKALA - Here we find a brand new three bedroom, two bathroom Apartment in a very quiet location of Marsaskala. Layout includes an open plan upon entrance with a double bedroom. The open plan ...Read More
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.