Just a 20 minute ferry away from Malta is her largest sister Island called Gozo. Very similar to Malta 20 years the Island of Gozo boasts amazing countryside views and large valleys. Property in Gozo is normaly built on traditional unpainted stone. Popular villages are Xlendi, Marsalforn and Rabat. Xlendi would be the most picturesque offering a pretty bay with caves and many country walks. Malsalforn is larger and more busy, having a sandy beach and more bayside restaurants. On the other hand Rabat is the Islands Capital, here is where the only Hospital is and the only Supermarket and Shopping Mall. Property in Gozo is always a relaxing pcik as it is a very quiet island. The islands' largest sandy beach is also found along the coast of Gozo, this is called 'Ramla l-Hamra' which translates to 'the red sand'. Gozo is also home to the oldest Neolithic temples in Europe.
Gozo - Rabat (Victoria)
VICTORIA, Gozo - Located just off the Gozo General Hospital and the Barts Medical School. Fourth floor penthouse comprising an open plan kitchen / dining /living area, main bedroom, bathroom, a box ...Read More
CENTRALLY LOCATED TOWNHOUSE
IN GOOD STRUCTURAL CONDITION AND WELL KEPT
HAVING TO SPACIOUS BALCONIES OVERLOOKING ST' GEORGES SQUARE
IDEAL FOR A BOUTIQUE HOTEL OR GUEST HOUSE
FULLY COMMERCIAL ...Read More
VICTORIA, Gozo - Located in the Heart of Gozo, yet in a quite residential Area, with all amenities within walking distance, is this very highly finished third floor penthouse, offered with its own ...Read More
VICTORIA, Gozo - New development located on the quiet outskirts of the city. Third floor apartment comprising an open plan kitchen / dining / living area, three bedrooms, four bathrooms and a front ...Read More
VICTORIA, Gozo - New development located on the quiet outskirts of the city. Third floor apartment comprising an open plan kitchen / dining / living area, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a front and ...Read More
VICTORIA, Gozo - New development located on the quiet outskirts of the city. Second floor apartment comprising an open plan kitchen / dining / living area, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a front ...Read More
VICTORIA, Gozo - New development located on the quiet outskirts of the city. First floor apartment comprising an open plan kitchen / dining / living area, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a front and ...Read More
VICTORIA, Gozo - New development of a small block of apartments set in a residential area just off the old city centre, close to all amenities. Second floor apartment comprising entrance hall, large ...Read More
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.