Birkirkara is one of the biggest towns in Malta. It is a very central town located almost in the middle of Malta. Being so vast property in Birkirkara comes in all shapes, sizes and prices. Whilst being slightly cheaper than the coastal towns Birkirkara can also offer some very large houses, villas and apartments. As most places in Malta the bus passes through here very frequently and can take you to Sliema, St. Julians or Valletta in around 20 minutes. Due to its dense population the property in Birkirkara is complimented by bars, shops, supermarkets and take outs on almost every corner.
BIRKIRKARA: A large three bedroom, two bathroom apartment to be sold finished, excluding internal doors and bathrooms. This property is situated in a very quiet area of Birkirkara, close to main ...Read More
First floor highly finished apartment served with lift and close to all amenities.
This spacious property welcomes you with a massive lounge/living area leading to a front balcony, Three double ...Read More
BIRKIRKARA: This is a large three bedroom solitary Maisonette with it's own roof, and airspace to build two more levels. Set in the older part of Birkikara, it is ideally located for all main transit ...Read More
Birkirkara.... Located close to all amenities. The layout consists of an open plan kitchen/ living/ dining, two double bedrooms with main having en-suite bathroom, main bathroom, front and back ...Read More
BIRKIRKARA - Groundfloor four-car Garage with the possibility to be converted into a maisonette or office. Property comes with yard and bathroom/toilet, connections ready. One can opt to aquire the ...Read More
BIRKIRKARA - New on the market is this one bedroom Duplex Penthouse. Entrance through the hall leading to the bedroom. On the top floor, one is greeted with an open plan kitchen/dining/living area ...Read More
BIRKIRKARA - LARGE 165sqm third floor, three bedroom Apartment currently on plan. The property comprises an 11sqm welcome hall, a 35sqm open plan kitchen/living/dining room, three bedrooms (two of ...Read More
BIRKIRKARA - Third floor, two bedroom Apartment currently on plan. The property comprises an open plan kitchen/living/dining room, two bedrooms, guest bathroom, and front balconies,
The property ...Read More
Birkirkara - First-floor Apartment in a block of only two units. This apartment comprises an open plan kitchen/living/dining area, three large bedrooms and guest bathroom. Property is being ...Read More
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.