The forward thinking proptech real estate agency group QLZH signs with Revolut for Business. QuickLets & Zanzi Homes have 320 agents spread across 27 offices who will now have the option to receive their salary and commissions in a Revolut account. QLZH Group also has over 7,000 virtual agents whom they issue cheques to daily for collection at their head office in St.Julians. Through Revolut for business, QLZH is now going to grant all their virtual agents with a Free Revolut Account were they can immediately receive their commissions for sending referral leads to QLZH Group.
“The fact that I do not need to review and sign lots of cheques daily and not having to double check them all manually is a big plus for us, Revolut for business is revolutionary and we simply love the technology and the potential integrations it holds for our business”. Steve Mercieca the Group’s CEO said.
Revolut for Business allows clients to hold, receive and exchange 25 currencies without any ridiculous bank charges and one can even send money to any of these businesses instantly - no waiting, and certainly no fees! Your team can even get their own prepaid cards tied to your company’s current account. You can track your whole team’s business expenses instantly, set spend limits for each employee and easily block cards if they are lost.
Revolut for Business also allows the possibility of integrating with various work flow tools like Slack where you can now receive real-time notifications for the events happening in your Revolut for Business account, and you can even save time and work smarter by feeding your Revolut account data directly into Xero.
“Through the joint efforts of Mr. Dimitris Litsikakis, the Country Manager for Greece, Cyprus & Malta we are simply trying to make things easier for everybody here in Malta and a good number of companies are reaching out to learn more about the Revolut for Business advantages and special introductory offers we are providing for subscription of the service, we are definitely looking forward!” Country Ambassador for Revolut in Malta, Philip Maurice Mifsud exclaimed.
Revolut was launched in July 2015 with a punchy mission: to turn the financial banking sector on its head. With Revolut, users can set up an app-based current account in 60 seconds, spend abroad in over 150 currencies with no fees, hold and exchange 25 currencies in-app and send free domestic and international money transfers with the real exchange rate.
Since July 2015, London-based Revolut has signed up over 2.5 million customers across Europe and processed more than 150 million transactions with a total volume transaction of over $22 billion to date. Revolut has raised a total of $336m from some of the most notable investors including Index Ventures, Balderton Capital, Ribbit Capital and DST Global.
For Revolut For Business inquiries kindly contact Philip Maurice Mifsud on 00356 99892494 or click this link https://goo.gl/4ep6MX
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.