Quicklets and Zanzi Homes Raising Awareness for Noah’s Ark
17th March, 2017
Marc H. Schembri
On Friday 27th January Quicklets and Zanzi Homes paid a visit to Noah’s Ark dog sanctuary in Cirkewwa. Whilst also raising a healthy cash donation for the organisation, the event saw property agents and friends walking the dogs around, making it a very happy day for the fortunate creatures who have found a home there.
Noah’s ark is headed by Fabio Ciappara and members of the Ark pick up strays and try to find homes for them and, gradually, word has spread and now the local council and the police contact Fabio if a dog is handed in or reported to them. The need for permanent premises, to which the organisation has title, is paramount. Following an appeal that appeared in Mellieha local council's newsletter, a local farmer has given the organisation the use of some land, including a large building, on a temporary basis.
Volunteers are now clearing the site, which is near Paradise Bay, and it is hoped that, before too long, Noah's Ark will be able to move in the 25 or so animals that are currently housed in various farms in the Mellieha area - thanks to the kind hearts of the organisation's supporters.
Over the last few years, Noah's Ark has rescued scores of dogs and cats. Of course, the ideal is to find new homes for them but, sadly, this is not always possible. All the dogs are fed adequately and given any veterinary care that is required. They are neutered, vaccinated and registered by microchip. There is a constant need for donations in order for Noah's Ark to continue in its mission.
Donations do not have to be of the financial kind, of course. There is always a need for suitable bedding, for example, and such things as food bowls and collars and leads that are no longer required. And several shops in Mellieha - including Shoppers Supermarket, V & F Borg and Il-Qasrija - are supporting the "buy an extra tin" campaign, whereby customers are asked to do just that: buy an extra tin of cat or dog food and leave it with the cashier for one of Noah's Ark's helpers to collect.
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.