Foodbank Lifeline Foundation - Reverse Advent Calendar 2019
2nd December, 2019
QuickLets and Zanzi Homes are proud to support the Foodbank Lifeline Foundation and their Reverse Advent Calendar this Christmas!
The Reverse Advent Calendar Initiative is a wonderful way for everyone to get involved in helping the less fortunate at this special time of year.
All you need to do to participate in the Reverse Advent Calendar is grab a box and, every day from the 1st to the 24th December, you place one non-perishable food item in it. At the end of the 24 days, you would have prepared a 7-day food pack ready to feed people who desperately need your help.
You can drop off your boxes at any of our QuickLets and Zanzi Homes branches.
Foodbank Lifeline Foundation provide non-perishable emergency 7-day food packs to individuals/couples/families who find themselves in financial difficulty and need support in the form of foodstuffs. They work closely with government organisations and charities to make sure to help people who are in desperate need.
They have several supporters, both individual and corporate, who help with regular donations of food and money, but with around €20,000 worth of food being distributed every month, they are always looking for support from the public.
Therefore, the Reverse Advent Calendar is the foodbank’s primary annual campaign to help raise awareness about their cause, the people they help and the assistance that is always desperately needed.
For more information, please visit foodbanklifeline.com, facebook.com/foodbanklifeline or contact [email protected]
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.