QuickLets & Zanzi Homes Named "National Winner" in European Awards
9th October, 2019
Fabio Zuccaro, COO
QuickLets and Zanzi Homes, two of Malta’s most prominent real estate brands, have been named ‘National Winner’ in the 2019 European Business Awards, one of the world’s largest business competitions.
Prior to this, the two estate agencies were selected as “One to Watch” companies. They then succeed in moving one step closer to the final award and were chosen from 2,753 businesses named as ‘Ones to Watch’. Following a rigorous selection process, QuickLets and Zanzi Homes were named National Winners by a panel of independent judges including business leaders, politicians and academics. It is the best business in Malta in the category Award for Innovation and will now go on to represent the country in the final stage of the competition in Warsaw, Poland.
“From the moment we conceptualised QuickLets, and later Zanzi Homes, innovation was always at the forefront of our strategy”, comments Steve Mercieca, Co-Founder and CEO of the QLZH Group. His comments come right after receiving news of the in. “We always aimed to disrupt the market with of offering as well as with our culture. We are known for pioneering the Virtual Agent Concept as well as Virtual Reality in the local real estate market”, he continues.
Adrian Tripp, CEO of the European Business Awards said: “This is a significant achievement and QuickLets and Zanzi Homes are outstanding leaders in their field. To be chosen as a National Winner means you show great innovation, ethics and success and are one of the best businesses in Europe. We wish QuickLets and Zanzi Homes the best of luck in the final round.”
QuickLets and Zanzi Homes will head to Warsaw, Poland on the 3rd and 4th of December to complete a final round of judging and attend both a Summit to engage in business issues, and the Gala Ceremony where the overall category winners for the 2019 European Business Awards will be announced.
“We have recently launched our new site ql.rent which is bursting with innovation. This is just the beginning of much more to come. We are now very proud and excited to represent Malta and the local real estate market in Warsaw this December”, Mr Mercieca continues.
This is the second consecutive year QuickLets and Zanzi Homes have been nominated Maltese National Winners at the European Business Awards. Last year, they were selected National Winners for the Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.