The QLZH Group of companies’ Zanzi Luxury Homes has expanded its operations into a new office situated in the heart of Balluta Bay. The brands first office was located close to the Zanzi Homes Head Office in B’kara Road St. Julians. The Zanzi Luxury team grew from strength to strength creating a large database of high profile property listings and clients. This has now given them the opportunity to franchise the brand and grow organically and sustainably.
The Zanzi Luxury team, led by Ray Cassar, consists of 10 specialised agents that are trained and focused on upper market properties. Franchising with Philip and Anna Galea whom have many years of experience in the Real Estate Industry CEO Steve Mercieca says “We are very happy with the new additions to the team, as well as the great location they brought along. Ray and all of the team have been working very hard and have brought in great results. They have been trained to identify high end bargains and bring them in on a sole agency package for us to promote to highly esteemed client list.”
Zanzi Luxury homes has its own dedicated website www.zanziluxury.com where all the listings are showcased. The QLZH group have from day 1 have adopted the “house of brands” strategy. Each dedicated brand within the group has its own website, training and style. “We believe in specialisation. When a person is speficically trained to focus on one nieche they give a more personal and professional service. This results in more professionalism and happier clients www.officefinder.com.mt is another example of this concept.” Michael Mercieca another Co-Founder of the QLZH Group said.
In the coming months the QLZH group will be releasing further brands and technology to celebrate their 5 years since they started back in 2014 with their first brand QuickLets. If you are interested in joining the Zanzi Luxury office in Balluta kindly call Steve on +356 99218666. Balluta is a great place to work. It is buzzing with energy and there is a constant flow of fresh valley air.
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.