If you are looking to sell your property faster whilst also benefiting from receiving extra individualised attention, Zanzi Homes have just revamped and launched the right product for you. The real estate company, employing a team of over 150 property specialists has listened to its customers’ needs and introduced a sole agency offer. Under this scheme, homeowners looking to entrust the sale of their property in the professional hands of this dynamic and versatile team will benefit from a preferential rate of 3.5%.
Together with this, the management team at Zanzi Homes understands time and money is important for their customers. Together with the preferential rate, homeowners subscribing to this scheme will also receive a professional 360-degree walkthrough of their property, an EPC certificate, 3D renders and drone footage at no extra cost. All of these additional services are intended to give the property a higher chance of getting sold quicker whilst saving time and money for the owner.
“Our customers are always at the heart of everything we do at Zanzi Homes. We understand that the people who come to us to sell their property want us to do it fast and effectively without compromising on professionalism”, says Fabio Zuccaro, Chief Operating Officer of the QLZH Group, of which Zanzi Homes is part of. “Because people have different needs, to ensure we treat everyone fairly, we have decided to launch this new service for those who choose to work exclusively with us”, he concludes.
Homeowners who would like more information about Zanzi Homes’ Sole Agency package are to get in touch with the real estate company’s Head Office on +356 2010 8777 or by getting in touch through their website www.zanzihomes.com.
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.