Located between Sliema and Swieqi is this once very small fishing village. Properties in St. Julians are rather modern, because as the years have gone by, it has evolved into one of the most popular cities in Malta. Similar to Sliema, St.Julians has become very active over the past few years, yet it has still retained a very peaceful atmosphere. Old men sitting on benches fishing, and small local fishing boats slowly drifting in and out of Spinola bay. Some of the properties in St. Julians are complemented by breath taking views of the bay, whilst others have suburb town views. Property in St. Julians is also very close to Paceville. this is the hub of entertainment in Malta with over 100 bars and clubs in just three short streets. One of the advantages of properties in St. Julians is that most of them are very close to the promenade.
20% with promise of sale
40% with contract of airspace
10% with the twist (levels 10 to 12)
20% when all tower is built in shell
ST. JULIAN'S - Luxuriously recently fully renovated three double bedroom first-floor apartment served with lift, set just 150m from the Spinola Bay seafront.
This unusually large 150m apartment is ...Read More
St Julians - A one-bedroom apartment that forms part of a block of just four. The property lays just a few minutes walk away from Ballutta Bay and beach. It comprises of an open plan dining and ...Read More
ST JULIANS MONTEROSA GARDENS - New on the market, and perfectly located comes this Semi Detached Villa which will be sold in Shell Form and on a plot size of 250 sqm having an Open plan kitchen, ...Read More
ST. JULIANS: A wonderful three bedroom and three bathroom apartment situated in a well sought after area enjoying sea views and close to all amenities. This apartment is set on 250 SQM and ...Read More
ST. JULIAN'S: Here we find this well priced two bedroom penthouse, with uninterrupted and guaranteed sea views and with a two and a half car interconnecting garage, included in the price!
With ...Read More
Agreement between the Property Owner and Quicklets.com.mt
As a result of this agreement the Landlord (property owner) is giving Quicklets permission to list their property/properties on the database of Quicklets and market it on the website www.quicklets.com.mt and any other medium of advertisement possibly resulting in the rental of these properties.
All information, photos and assets, moveable or immovable will be at Quicklets' discretion to advertise as Quicklets deems necessary to result to the lease/rent of a property. By clicking accept at the bottom of the page the landlord is agreeing and committing themselves to pay Quicklets commission upon the lease/rent of the property/properties added to Quicklets here after.
The commission is set at 50% of one full month’s rent + 18% VAT for long lets and 10% of total amount + 18% VAT for short lets and commercial lets. This is to be paid upon the signing of the contract between the tenant and the landlord if the property is rented/leased by Quicklets. Once the contract it signed the commission is not refundable.
Once the potential client is introduced to the Landlord for the first time the Landlord is bound by this legally binding agreement to complete and sign the contract between the tenant and themselves through Quicklets and pay the commission due in full.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By accepting this agreement the Landlord here by confirms all clauses and terms and conditions for each and every property listed with Quicklets here after.
2. Quicklets offer a free valuation and inventory checklist of the property.
3. This agreement is valid for properties listed by Quicklets and properties uploaded by the owner directly to the site.
4. When an offer is made on a property, Quicklets will collect a minimum of one month's rent deposit. This deposit will be handed over to the owner and in the case of a cancellation, the Landlord must pay Quicklets 15% + 18%VAT of this deposit.
5. The Landlord states that all information exchanged during the procedure of the listing and filling in this contract is in utmost good faith.
6. The Landlord is responsible for all bills, utility and others, prior to date of renting/leasing contract between the Landlord and Quicklets client.
7. The Landlord will always give the tenant 48hr notice before entering a property prior to its rental/lease by Quicklets.
8. If the Landlord gives Quicklets keys to view a property they will only be used in the event of a possible lease/rent by Quicklets.
9. If the listed properties change ownership the Landlord must inform us and a new contract has to be drafted. If we are not notified and bring a client to view a property which then results into a rent/lease the Landlord has to pay the commission.
10. Quicklets is not responsible for any missing items or damage to a property at any time.
11. The Landlord agrees that should a property be purchased by the client introduced by Quicklets, a 5% commission + 18% VAT has to be paid by the Landlord to Quicklets. If a property has a garage and is not rented or leased, the value of the garage will be deducted from the total selling price. If it is included in the rent/lease, commission must be paid on the garage at a rate of 5% +18% VAT.
12. Commisions are only payable to Quicklets if the property is rented out through Quicklets. In no other circumstances are you as an owner liable to pay for Quicklets listing services.